Blue Silk Diamante Embellished Anarkali - UK 10 / EU 36 - Preloved
Kameez is an anarkali style, it is made of silk and is very heavily embellished with fine metallic tilla, zardosi work, wirework in shades of gold and bronze. It is finished with masses of sparkling diamante stones. The back has a large cutout.
Pyjami is made of a lined silk.
Dupatta is made of a crushed silk, it has zardosi starburst flowers uniformly and is finished with a gold braid trim.
This is a well-tailored suit using good quality fabrics and trimmings. It does have some very small pulls on the sleeves where it has rubbed against the embellished. There is also a very tiny hole on the the top of one of the sleeves . Some of the stones have come off and it is prone to more dropping off however it is hard to see where from. It is pre-loved in particularly good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm – 48cm
• Bust (taken approximately 10cm down from the armpit) - 48cm
• Waist - measurement taken 8“/ 19cm approx. down from the armpit – 41cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 51cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 3cm
• Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem - 97cm
• Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem - 120cm
• Zip fitting - no
Churidaar / Pyjami
• Length - 144cm
• Waist – has a draw string and will fit a maximum waist size of 120cm
• Width of hem – 15cm
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636