Blue Cotton Kutchi Vintage Lengha - UK 12 / EU 38 - Preloved
Blouse is short sleeved, it is embroidered with mirror work all over. It fastened at the back with hooks however the loops will need to be restitched as these are missing.
Lengha skirt is the same blue and white bandhani print, the waist band is embroidered and finished with small beads and cowrie shells., Some of these are loose and will need to be secured. The hem has the same embroidery work all the way around.
Dupatta is a bandhani thin cotton finished with little silver sequins and mirrorwork.
Pre-loved, please note this is a vintage piece that has been worn. Overall it is in good condition without any holes / marks. I would recommend that this is cleaned, it can be handwashed in cold water.
- Underarm to underarm when laid flat – 51cm
- Bust (taken approximately 7cm down from the armpit) - 50cm
- Hem - 47cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 5cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side - 0cm
- Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem – 18cm
- Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem - 35cm
- Length - 97cm
- Waist - 90cm
- Hips – cm
- Only a drawcord, please note there is no zip on this
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636