White Jewelled Churidaar Anarkali - UK 10 / EU 36 - New
This is a partially finished designer outfit by Sati Takhar, it is an anarkali with a plain pyjami and matching dupatta.
Kameez is made of a heavy chiffon with a brocade trim along the hem. It is a fitted frock style with boning to form the shaped bodice and a long zip at the back. It comes with long sleeves that can be attached if required. It is embellished with lots of colourful jewels and diamante worn around the neckline and hem. The panel at the shoulders and armholes are unfinished.
Pyjami is a stretch fit and has lots of colourful jewels along the hem, it has hook and eyes to secure.
Dupatta is made of a fine chiffon, it is trimmed all around the outer edges in a variety of beads, coloured jewelled beads, pearls and diamante stones.
This is a brand new outfit that requires cleaning it does have some stones missing, if the sleeves are not going to be added the embellishment from that can be used to complete.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm – 47cm
• Bust (taken approximately cm down from the armpit) - 46cm
• Waist - measurement taken 8“/ 19cm approx. down from the armpit – 43cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 2cm, this is very well constructed so will require extra work to alter.
• Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem -110cm
• Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem -124cm
• Zip fitting -Yes at the back
Churidaar / Pyjami
• Length - 119cm
• Waist is elasticated to fit a maximum - 110cm
• Width of hem – 15cm laid flat
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636