Pure Silk Voile Cream Zardosi Sari And Blouse To Fit 42 Bust - Preloved
This is a vintage silk voile sari, it is a soft peachy orange and creamy gold colour. It features delicate soft gold zardosi work, mirrored sequins and beading in varying shapes and sizes. It has small gold thread motifs woven through , the palla is more ornate embellished. All the embellishment is hand worked with the sequins all sewn on individually.
It comes with a matching blouse.
This is a preloved piece, it has been taken from a bridal trousseau from around 30 years. It has small minor dirt marks on the inside fall which are not noticeable when worn.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
- Sari length 5.3cm
- Sari width - 111cm
- Underarm to underarm – 54cm
- Bust (taken approx. 8cm down from the armpit) - 52cm
- Sleeves – taken from under arm to cuff – 16cm
- Length of blouse from armpit to hem – 20cm
- Length of blouse from shoulder to hem – 35cm
- hem of blouse - 49cm
- Seam allowance – 2cm
- fittings – hook and eyes to the front
- Petticoat – no
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636