Green Banarsi Diamante Brocade & Pink Silk Salwar - UK 10 / EU 36 - New
The kameez is made of a rich bright green banarsi brocade, it is embellished with masses of sparkling diamante stonework and gold thread embrdioery work. The back has a scoop neck finished with latkans. The hem is finished with a pink and gold wide trim. This does not have any side splits.
The sides need stitching as it was unpicked to be altered but not completed.
Salwar is made of a self-printed crepe silk.
Dupatta is made of fine net trimmed with a gold braid.
Please note due to the nature of the stonework the odd one may have fallen out.
New in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
- Underarm to underarm –19 ½ ”/46cm
- Bust (taken approx. 3”/7cm down from the armpit) –18”/43cm
- Waist - measurement taken 8“/19cm approx. down from the armpit –16”/38cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end – no sleeves
- Kameez - seam allowance each side –1”/2cm
- Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem -25”/60cm
- Zip fitting -Yes
- Length –38”/91cm
- Waist –25”/60cm – drawstring needed (not supplied)
- Width of hem –8”/19cm
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636