Cream & Red Punjabi Indian Salwar Kameez - UK 22 / EU 48 - New
Cream cotton blend kameez with delicate self-coloured embroidery, the hem has contrasting red fabric trim which is embroidered in cream thread work. It does have a noticeable dirt mark on it (see photo) which will need cleaning.
The back is plain.
The salwar is plain cream unlined cotton .
The dupatta is made of chiffon, this is diagonally striped and finished with a cream braid trim around the outer edges.
This is new but will need cleaning as it has a noticeable stain on the front. It is a well-tailored suit.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
- Underarm to underarm –24”/57cm
- Bust (taken approx. 3”/7cm down from the armpit) –24”/57cm
- Waist - taken 8“/19cm approx. down from the armpit –23”/55cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end –5”/12cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side –1 ½” /3cm
- Kameez length - from under armpit to hem – 31 ½“/75cm
- Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem -39 ½” /94cm
- Zip fitting -no
- Length –39”/21cm
- Waist –27”/64cm – drawstring needed (not supplied)
- Width of hem –9”/21cm
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636