Sea Green Salwar Kameez UK 10 / EU 36 - Preloved
Kameez is made of a fine banarsi silk, it is a delicate gold tilla thread woven through the fabric in little circles, these are then embellished with little diamante stones. The hem is more extravagantly embellished as it also includes zardosi work, kundan, beads and masses of diamante stones. The back has the same detailing but not at the hem.
Salwar is plain silk, elasticated waist and fully lined
Dupatta is made of a fine silk, it has a crushed organza braid around the outer edges, this is beautifully embellished all the way around. It does have a couple of marks (see images), these will need cleaning.
Preloved in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
- Underarm to underarm - 48cm
- Bust (taken approximately 3”/7cm down from the armpit) - 46cm
- Waist - taken 8“/19cm approximately down from the armpit - 39cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 7cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side - 3cm
- Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 86cm
- Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 103cm
- Zip fitting – at the back
- Length - 109cm
- Waist –elasticated so will fit a maximum waist sixe of 100cm
- Width of hem - 20cm
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636