Kameez is made of a rich crepe silk woven through with gold zari thread work with hints of pink in the fabric. It has long sleeves. The neckline is finished with detailed gold and stone detailed buttons. It is finished with beaded pink latkans at the back.
The Ghaghara is plain grey crepe silk.
It also comes with a pair of stretch churidaar Pyjami.
Dupatta is a banarsi style shawl in grey chiffon with gold finished with a gold bead trim.
This is preloved in very good condition.
- Underarm to underarm when laid flat – 58cm
- Bust (taken approximately 3“/ 7cm down from the armpit) - 58cm
- Waist - measurement taken 8“/ 19cm approx. down from the armpit - 57cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 39cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side - 6cm
- Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem – 93cm
- Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem - 112cm
- Zip fitting -Yes
Ghaghara (wide leg trousers)
- Length – outside leg - 105cm
- Length – inside leg - 75cm
- Waist – will fit up to 156cm waist , it is elasticated with a zip fitting.
- Ghaghara hem at widest – 61cm