Kameez is made of a rich silk blend, it is beautifully embellished with masses of mirror work, contrasting embroidery, beads and diamante work. The back has a large keyhole cut out.
Ghagara is made of a light weight gold woven georgette, it is really wide leg and finished with a gold braid along the hem.
Dupatta is made of net and finished with a wide gold braid.
New in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
- Underarm to underarm - 50cm
- Bust (taken approximately 3”/7cm down from the armpit) - 49cm
- Waist - taken 8“/19cm approximately down from the armpit - 46cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end – not included
- Kameez - seam allowance one side only - 4cm. There is the same amount of fabric on the other side however there is a zip fitting that will need to be adjusted.
- Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 86cm
- Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 102cm
- Zip fitting – yes at the side
Ghagara (wide leg trousers)
- Length - 114cm outside leg
- Waist - 100cm when fully elasticated
- Hips - 60cm
- Ghagara hem at widest - 68cm