Kameez is made of a soft cotton silk blend, it has a series of faux buttons topped with a sparkling diamante hot dot, this is to the front neckline and also finished with zig zag gold braiding.
Ghaghara is made of orange crepe, the lower part the legs are finished with bright gold metallic thread work embroidery. This is lined in rayon.
Dupatta is made of a heavy chiffon, it has a wide metallic braid trim around the outer edges and is finished with long silk tassels in each corner.
This has been worn very briefly and is in very good condition.
• Underarm to underarm when laid flat – 52cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3“/ 7cm down from the armpit) - 50cm
• Waist - measurement taken 8“/ 19cm approx. down from the armpit - 43cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 38cm
• Kameez - seam allowance one side only side - 2cm
• Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem – 91cm
• Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem - 114cm
• Zip fitting -Yes, at the side
Ghaghara (wide leg trousers)
• Length - 109cm
• Waist – will fit a maximum waist size of 90 cm, it is elasticated at the back and also has a zip fitting to the side. Small darts have been added to the waistband later, these can be unpicked to give an extra few centimetres if needed.
• Hips - 58cm
• Ghaghara hem at widest - 59cm