Description - The blouse is a lace-up style, it is made of a rich stripe heavy raw silk, it is embellished with lots of circular discs in varying sizes and of different materials. The back is laced up with a tie that fastens around the neck. It has integrated breast pads.
Lengha skirt is made of a rich heavy pink raw silk, it has the same silk stripe trim along the bottom, this too is embellished however there are a few beads missing.
Dupatta is made of a fine ilk voile, this has the same disc work on it.
Condition - preloved with some missing beads
Measurements - Kameez
• Underarm to underarm when laid flat – 45cm
• Bust (taken approximately 7cm down from the armpit) - 45cm
• Kameez length - armpit to hem - – 23cm
• Kameez length - measurement from neck point to hem - 43cm
• Zip fitting – lace up bodice
• Length - 105cm
• Waist - 74cm total
• Hips – 100cm
There is 5cm of seam allowance on one side of the skirt side for alteration