This is a vintage pure silk 4 piece lengha, it consists of a sleeveless top that fastens at the back with hook and eyes. It has a long sleeved long jacket, a full skirt and a silk dupatta. Each item has a printed silk applique topped with lots of tilla work and fine zardozi detailing and small pearl beads.
The silk dupatta has long beaded strands along each end. It also
New and unworn in excellent condition.
- Underarm to underarm when laid flat – 49cm
- Bust (taken approximately 7cm down from the armpit) - 48cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side - 5cm
- Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem – 32cm
- Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem - 51cm
- Fitting – hooks and eyes to the back
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 44cm
- Jacket - seam allowance each side - 4cm
- Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem – 89cm
- Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem - 107cm
- Length - 113cm
- Waist - 96cm