White Traditional Anarkali With Mirror Work - Size UK 12 EU 38 - Preloved
Kameez is made of a plain cream cotton, it has a very full circle skirt and is fully lined. It also comes with a beautifully Kutch embellished tunic, it has ties to adjust at the sides. The tunic is heavily embroidered and finished with lots of mirror work.
Pyjami is plain cotton.
Dupatta is made of cotton and tie dyed with dark orange and dark red.
This is a vintage piece that dates back about 25 years, it is preloved and has light marks around the kameez neckline, this can be hand washed.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
- Underarm to underarm – 53cm
- Bust (taken approximately cm down from the armpit) - 51cm
- Waist - measurement taken 8“/ 19cm approx. down from the armpit – 46cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 13cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side - 2cm
- Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem - 113cm
- Zip fitting -no
Churidaar / Pyjami
- Length - 140cm
- Waist - 126cm
- Width of hem – 14cm
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636