The sari is made of silk, it has two lines of gold metallic thread woven through along the sides. It is a rust and black print on it. The start of the sari which won’t be seen has had a small piece of fabric removed, about 2cm wide.
The blouse is included however this does show signs of wear and will need cleaning or replacing.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Sari length 5.7cm
• Sari drop – 115cm
• underarm to underarm – 42cm
• Bust (taken approx. 8cm down from the armpit) - 38cm
• Sleeves – taken from under arm to cuff – 5cm
• Length of blouse from armpit to hem – 20cm
• Length of blouse from shoulder to hem – 38cm
• hem of blouse - 37cm
• seam allowance – 3cm
• fittings – hook and eyes
• Petticoat – yes