This is a lovely red crepe sari; it comes with a matching blouse.
Both have delicate rows of embellishment made up of lots of gold beading, tilla and sparkling diamante work. It has a green banarsi brocade trim around the outer edges. It is prepleated with hooks to secure. It will need a petticoat which is not included.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Sari drop – 114cm
• underarm to underarm – 46cm
• Bust (taken approx. 8cm down from the armpit) - 45cm
• Sleeves – taken from under arm to cuff – 0cm
• Length of blouse from armpit to hem – 21cm
• Length of blouse from shoulder to hem – 35cm
• hem of blouse - 37cm
• seam allowance – 4cm
• fittings -hook and eyes
• Petticoat – no