This is a heavy vintage sateen silk sari, it has heavy gold zari thread work woven through the fabric as well as lots of little pearl beads, silver zardosi work and hundreds of gold sequins.
The blouse has been worn and will need cleaning as it does show signs of wear.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Sari length 520cm
• Sari drop – 115cm
• underarm to underarm – 43cm
• Bust (taken approx. 8cm down from the armpit) - 42cm
• Sleeves – taken from under arm to cuff – 16cm
• Length of blouse from armpit to hem – 19cm
• Length of blouse from shoulder to hem – 35cm
• hem of blouse - 33cm
• seam allowance – 3cm
• fittings – hook and eyes
• Petticoat – yes