This is a vintage pure silk banarsi brocade sari, it has light silver zari thread work woven through the fabric, it has a really wide border along the hem and has an extravagant palla.
This is a preloved sari in good condition without any thinning or marks. It has been dry cleaned and stored carefully.
It is about 30 years old.
It comes with a plain crepe blouse.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Sari length 4.70cm
• Sari drop – 112cm
• underarm to underarm – 49cm
• Bust (taken approx. 8cm down from the armpit) - 48cm
• Sleeves – taken from under arm to cuff – 14cm
• Length of blouse from armpit to hem – 20cm
• Length of blouse from shoulder to hem – 36cm
• hem of blouse - 40cm
• seam allowance – 5cm
• fittings – hook and eyes
• Petticoat – no