The sari is a rich purple sateen silk, it has a mix of gold zari thread, dark purple, red and green vertically woven through the width of the sari. It has a rich gold zari trim along the hem as well as a heavy paisley woven palla. The pleats have been stitched in.
The blouse is made of a rich paisley brocade, it is full lined and has hook and eye fastenings to the front.
It is preloved in excellent condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Sari length 460cm
• underarm to underarm – 48cm
• Bust (taken approx. 8cm down from the armpit) - 46cm
• Sleeves – taken from under arm to cuff – 10cm
• Length of blouse from armpit to hem – 13cm
• Length of blouse from shoulder to hem – 33cm
• hem of blouse - 39cm
• seam allowance – 1cm
• fittings – hook and eyes
• Petticoat – no