This is a vintage pure silk with lots of silver mukesh work, it is a really intense blue, approximately 50 years old. There is some thinning of the fabric around where it would be pleated and also on the palla.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Sari length 5.40 metres
• Sari drop – 115cm
• Underarm to underarm – 43cm
• Bust (taken approx. 8cm down from the armpit) - 41cm
• Sleeves – taken from under arm to cuff – 18cm
• Length of blouse from armpit to hem – 16cm
• Length of blouse from shoulder to hem – 33cm
• hem of blouse - 40cm
• Seam allowance – 1cm
• fittings -hook and eyes
• Petticoat – no