The kameez is made of a rich brocade, embellished with with little gold beads, tilla and iridescent chiffon and sequin work. It comes with a plain silk salwar and a lightly crushed silk dupatta, finished with a metallic crushed braid trim around the outer edges as well as sequin and beading detailing.
Preloved in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
- Underarm to underarm – just over 18”/43cm
- Bust (taken approx. 3”/7cm down from the armpit) – 18 “/43cm
- Waist - taken approx. 8“/19cm down from the armpit – 18“/43cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end – 3“/8cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side – less than 1“/2cm
- Kameez length - taken from under armpit to hem -31“/74cm
- Zip fitting - no
- Length – 39“/93cm
- Waist – free size - drawstring needed (not supplied)
- Width of hem – 8“/19cm