Green cotton silk salwar sleeveless kameez, the front Is embroidered in a variety of silk & gold tilla thread work with more ;elaborate detailing along the hem.
The back is plain
It comes with a plain green cotton salwar.
The dupatta is made of fine chiffon, it is tie dyed and finished with a wide gold braid as well as a pearl and gold bead trim around the outer hem.
Preloved in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
- Underarm to underarm –18”/43cm
- Bust (taken approx. 3”/7cm down from the armpit) –17 ½”/42cm
- Waist - measurement taken 8“/19cm approx. down from the armpit –16”/38cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end –0”/0cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side –1 ½”/3cm
- Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem - 41“/98cm
- Kameez length - measurement from front shoulder to hem -48”/115cm
- Zip fitting -No
- Length –41”/98cm
- Waist –23”/55cm – drawstring needed (not supplied)
- Width of hem –9”/21cm