Kameez is made of silk crepe , the front hem has very wide border made of braid and lots of gota work. It also has embellished trimmings.
Salwar is made of silk and is fully lined.
Dupatta is made of a crushed silk, it has a braid trim and thin braid detailing all over.
Brand new in excellent condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
- Underarm to underarm –19 ½”/46cm
- Bust (taken approx. 3”/7cm down from the armpit) –19”/45cm
- Waist - taken 8“/19cm approx. down from the armpit –18”/43cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end –15”/36cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side –2 ½”/6cm
- Kameez length - from under armpit to hem -35”/84cm
- Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem -42“/100cm
- Zip fitting -No
- Length –39”/93cm
- Waist –24”/57cm – drawstring needed (not supplied)
- Width of hem –8”/19cm