Kameez is short sleeved with a small Nehru style collar, the front has vivid really colourful embroidery work and finished with little metallic buttons.
Salwar is plain cotton.
Dupatta is made of chiffon and is finished around the outer edges with a series of colourful braids.
This has been worn once and is in great condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm - 55cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3”/7cm down from the armpit) - 52cm
• Waist - taken 8“/19cm approximately down from the armpit - 49cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 6cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 4cm
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 7691cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 91cm
• Zip fitting – At the back
• Length - 108cm
• Waist – 98cm fully stretched as this is elasticated.
• Width of hem – 17cm