Kameez is sleeveless, it is made of a very rich brocade and embellished with gold embroidery work, sparkling diamante’s and beadwork. The back has similar work.
Salwar is plain silk, it has a small ink mark on the belted part, this will not be seen when worn.
Dupatta is made of net, this too has a series of beads, sequins and diamanté stonework all around the outer edges. The reverse edge is trimmed with a wide crushed organza braid.
Preloved in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm - 47cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3”/7cm down from the armpit) - 46cm
• Waist - taken 8“/19cm approximately down from the armpit - 46cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 0cm
• Kameez - seam allowance one side only - 6cm
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 67cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 88cm
• Zip fitting – at the side
• Length - 98cm
• Waist – 62cm - drawstring needed (not supplied)
• Width of hem - 18cm