Kameez is made of a silky crepe and has beige and burnt orange embroidery on the front. The back has the same detailing and a zip fitting. It also has a “V” neck.
Salwar is made of silky crepe and is a heavily pleated patalia style so drapes really well. It has a semi loose lining
Preloved in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm - 49 cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3”/7cm down from the armpit) - 48cm
• Waist - taken 8“/19cm approximately down from the armpit - 46cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 0cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 3cm
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 82cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem – 100cm
• Zip fitting – at the back
• Length - 101cm
• Waist – 59cm - drawstring needed (not supplied)
• Width of hem - 20cm