Kameez has mid length sleeves, it is heavily embellished with traditional real mirror work and colourful embroidery work.
The salwar is white crepe silk and has embroidery and mirror work detailing on it. It has a small mark at the belt area however this won’t be seen when worn.
This is a very unusual suit, beautifully embellished and embroidered, it is of excellent quality and has been once briefly.
There is no dupatta with this however it was worn with a plain white chiffon.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm - 44cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3”/7cm down from the armpit) - 42cm
• Waist - taken 8“/19cm approximately down from the armpit - 40cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 38cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side – c6m
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 73cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 87cm
• Zip fitting – at the back
• Length - 100cm
• Waist – 59cm - drawstring needed (not supplied)
• Width of hem - 20cm