Kameez is made of a rich banarsi silk, the hemline is rounded.
Salwar is made of plain silk and has a gold braid trim along the hems.
Dupatta is made of chiffon and finished with a gold braid trim.
This is a well - tailored suit, using good quality fabrics, it is preloved in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm - 50cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3”/7cm down from the armpit) - 48cm
• Waist - taken 8“/19cm approximately down from the armpit - 44cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 32cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 4cm
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 71cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 90cm
• Zip fitting – no
• Length - 100cm
• Waist – 116cm – this is elasticated, measurement is all the way around.
• Width of hem - 17cm