Kameez is made of a floral raw silk, it is embellished with fine gold thread work, small beads and sparkling diamante stones around the neckline. The back has a deep scooped neck and ties to secure.
Salwar is made of plain silk.
Dupatta is made of a lightly crushed silk and has a wide gold braid trim.
This has been worn once very briefly and is in excellent good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Armpit to armpit - 61cm
• Bust - 61cm
• Waist - 60cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 35cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 2cm
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 91 cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 105cm
• Zip fitting – no
• Length - 98cm
• Waist – 82cm - drawstring needed (not supplied)
• Width of hem - 19cm