Kameez is sleeveless, it is made of a rich brocade style fabric that is embellished with lots of beads, sequins and small pearls.
Salwar is plain crepe and does have a little piling.
Dupatta is made of net, it has a band of faux mirror work detailing around the outer edges and larger motifs on the main body of it.
Preloved in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Armpit to armpit - 46cm
• Bust - 43cm
• Waist - 40cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 4cm
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 69cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 84 cm
• Zip fitting – at the back.
• Length - 98cm
• Waist – 108cm - drawstring needed (not supplied)
• Width of hem - 21cm