Kameez is made of a lovely taupe brocade finished with lots of gold diamante stones work pretty much all over with greater detailing along the hem.
Salwar is plain crepe.
Dupatta is made of a lightly crushed silk, it is embroidered all over with little flowers and gold braid work all over. The outer edges have a wide beaded gold braid trim.
This is brand new in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Armpit to armpit - 48cm
• Bust - 48cm
• Waist - 46cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 36cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - cm
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 89cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 106cm
• Zip fitting – no
• Length - 91cm
• Waist – drawstring needed (not supplied)
• Width of hem - 17cm