Kameez is made of a raw silk effect fabric with long sleeves made from a lace style fabric. It is finished with diamante trimmed latkans that need attention as some of the stone work is coming away. The hem has a wide diamante trimmed border.
Salwar is plain
Dupatta is made of net with a green fabric trim on the ends, this is not the original dupatta but is a good match.
Preloved in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm - 48cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3”/7cm down from the armpit) - 47cm
• Waist - taken 8“/19cm approximately down from the armpit - 41cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 45cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 4cm
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 71cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 90cm
• Zip fitting – at the back
• Length - 95cm
• Waist –57cm - drawstring needed (not supplied)
• Width of hem - 19cm