Red Banarsi Brocade & Silk Salwar Kameez UK 12 / EU 38 - New
Kameez is made of a rich opulent brocade, it has a green background with tiny paisley’s woven through the fabric in a metallic antique gold thread trimmed in red. It is embellished with masses of zardosi, sequins, beads and delicate diamante stones. Some loose threads
Sleeves are included and can be stitched on if required.
Salwar is a patalia style made from a soft silk, heavily pleated with an embellished hem.
Dupatta is made of pure silk chiffon and has a band of work all around the outer edges
Preloved in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm - 54cm
• Bust (taken approx 3”/7cm down from the armpit) - 50cm
• Waist - taken 8“/19cm approx down from the armpit - 49cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 15cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side – 1 -2 cm
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 66cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 86cm
• Zip fitting – concealed fitting at the back
• Length - 107cm
• Waist – 66cm - drawstring needed (supplied)
• Width of hem - 23cm
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636