Kameez is made of a soft organza, it has delicate bead and stone embellishment to the front, The back has diamante stones latkans to finish.
Salwar is plain silk.
Dupatta is made of a fine chiffon, it has a wide embellished trim all around the outer edges, this is heavily encrusted with lots of bead work, zardosi and diamante stone work.
This is a well-tailored suit using good quality fabrics, it has been won once briefly and is in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm - 45cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3”/7cm down from the armpit) - 45cm
• Waist - taken 8“/19cm approximately down from the armpit - 42cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 14cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 3cm
• Kameez length - from under armpit to hem - 75cm
• Kameez length - from front shoulder to hem - 92cm
• Zip fitting – at the back
• Length - 104cm
• Waist – 55cm - drawstring needed (not supplied)
• Width of hem - 18cm