This is an unusual vintage dress; it is made of a silk blend that drapes well. It has an embellished bodice beautifully worked with fine gold zardosi work, gold wirework, embroidery and small pearls.
The sleeves are gathered at the shoulder. It has similar embellishment at the back with smaller detailing on the full skirt. It does have a couple of small pin holes in the skirt that can be covered with little pearls, it will also need cleaning as it has had a drink spill mostly on the skirt part.
This doesn’t have any cleaning instructions however I would recommend dry cleaning.
Pre-loved in good condition given this is over 30 years old.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm when laid flat – 46cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3“/7cm down from the armpit) - 42cm
• Waist - measurement taken 8“/19cm approx. down from the armpit - 37cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 42cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - cm
• Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem - 92cm
• Kameez length from shoulder to hem - 110cm
• Zip fitting – at the back
Can’t find what you are looking for or perhaps you have just missed out and it has sold?
Do not panic, let us know what it is you are looking for and we will try to help.
We source items from many different places and are always on the lookout for anything distinctive, unusual or just quirky.
Use the form to let us know what you are looking for and hopefully we can help or alternatively you can call us on 0044 7776 157636.