SIGN UP AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
This is a vintage pure silk jacket, from the early 90’s. It is fully cotton lined and comes with long sleeves gathered at the shoulders.
It is embellished with a pure fine organza appliqué that is embellished with lots of metallic zardosi work, beads , small pearls and embroidery detailing.
There is a very small area by the collar where some of the wirework has come away from the top stitching however this can easily be hand stitched back in place.
It is “A” line in shape. This has been worn and is in very good condition for its age, not noticeable thinning or marks.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm when laid flat – 54cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3“/7cm down from the armpit) - 52cm
• Waist - measurement taken 8“/19cm approx. down from the armpit - 50cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end -32 cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 0cm
• Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem - 89cm
• Kameez length from shoulder to hem - 110cm • Zip fitting – no
Can’t find what you are looking for or perhaps you have just missed out and it has sold?
Do not panic, let us know what it is you are looking for and we will try to help.
We source items from many different places and are always on the lookout for anything distinctive, unusual or just quirky.
Use the form to let us know what you are looking for and hopefully we can help or alternatively you can call us on 0044 7776 157636.