This is a vintage teal silk jacket; it has a small mandarin style collar and has heavy zardosi work on the front and around the back neckline.
This is a about 25 years old and does have signs of wear around the armholes, it will need dry cleaning.
It is cotton lined.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Armpit to armpit laid flat – 43cm
• Bust - 42cm
• Waist - 10cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 32cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 0cm
• Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem - 48cm
• Kameez length – shoulder to hem - 69cm
• Fittings – hooks and eyes