Teal & Sage Green Banarsi Brocade & Silk Lengha - UK 6 / EU 32 - Preloved
Blouse is made of a teal banarsi brocade. It is short sleeved with hook and eye fastenings to the front. The sleeves have a rich velvet applique which is ornately embellished with find gold dhabka work, sequins and beading. The back is low cut with a velvet trim and beaded latkans. It has integrated breast pads and is silk lined.
The skirt is panelled with it flaring out to the hem, it is panelled for a great shape. The hem has a gold braid and also has the same velvet applique and embellishment work. It has a zip fitting to the side with a hook and eye fastening. The lining is interfaced at the bottom to give the skirt more flare.
Dupatta is made of a fine net with a really wide embellished trim all around, it also has several braids and is finished with dark red glass beads all along the width.
Pre-loved in very good condition.
This is a stunning lengha originally bought £450, it was worn once and is in excellent condition.
- Underarm to underarm when laid flat –18”/43 cm
- Bust (taken approximately 3“/ 7cm down from the armpit) – 16½/39cm
- hem – 15”/36cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end – 1½/3cm
- Shoulder to hem – 5”/12cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side – ½“/1cm
- Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem – 6½/15cm
- Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem – 13”/31cm
- Fitting – hook and eye fastening to the front
- Length -42”/100cm
- Waist -15”/36cm
- Hips -19”/45cm
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636