Returns & Refunds
- We will refund most items provided they are returned complete, unused and in their original packaging with all appropriate labels and tags intact within 28 days of receipt. Pierced jewellery items cannot be returned due to current Health and Hygiene Regulations.
- Please ensure you include a completed returns form in the parcel. If you have misplaced your return form, you can download one from our website by clicking here: Return Form
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all items been returned back to us are adequately packaged and labelled.
- Please ensure that you retain the postage receipt and obtain adequate insurance to cover the value of the returned goods. We cannot accept any liability of items until they have been received in full by us.
- We are unable to provide a free returns service, and therefore all return postage costs are to be covered by the customer. If you return an item to us outside of the terms and conditions of our return policy and your statutory rights do not apply we may not refund you.
- Refunds are processed within 14 working days of receipt of any returns, and can only be issued via the original payment method. If there is an issue where a refund has not been received please get in touch on sales@IndianSuitCompany.com.
- If you are an EU customer in the European Union, you have the right to cancel your contract within 14 calendar days from the day after the date you received your order. This right does not apply to items that have been sealed for hygiene reasons (swimwear, pierced jewellery) if the seal has been broken.