Khaki & Cream Vintage Silk Lengha - UK Size 6 / EU Size 32 - Preloved
This is a vintage three piece lengha, the kameez is long sleeved, it is made of a woven cotton silk embellished with gold tilla work, sequins, maroon silk thread embroidery and little beads picking out the design. The back is also embellished. It has a series of self-covered silk buttons however one of these will need replacing,
Lengha skirt is sark silk with small appliques that match the kameez dotted uniformly all over. The hem has a gold braid trim.
Dupatta is made of pure silk chiffon , this too has fabric appliques, it is finished with a gold beaded braid trim .
This is about 25 years old and is in good preloved condition.
- Underarm to underarm when laid flat – 43cm
- Bust (taken approximately 7cm down from the armpit) - 42cm
- Waist - measurement taken 19cm approx. down from the armpit - 40cm
- Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 41cm
- Kameez - seam allowance each side - 4cm
- Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem – 87cm
- Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem - 105cm
- Zip fitting - No
- Length - 115cm
- Waist - 90cm
Message us on (+44) 0 7776 157636