- All items made to order must be paid in full before despatch. Lead-time starts only when payment has been received in full and a signed contract returned.
- All items are despatched on a signed and tracked 2 -3 working day service, tracking details will be provided so you can track your delivery progress. If you need a speedier delivery let us know and we will expedite if possible.
- Timed deliveries are only available to certain areas within the UK; this applies only if all the items ordered are in stock and the address/contact details provided are correct, otherwise, all deliveries are made Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). For special delivery options, the sale must be completed by 1 PM to ensure prompt despatch.
Location & approximate delivery Options
- Standard signed for delivery* -2 working days
- First class signed for next Working Day*- 1-2 working days
- Special delivery next Working Day before 12:00** - next working day
- Special delivery next Working Day before 10:30** - next working day
- Special Saturday Delivery** - next day
*not guaranteed next day – for guaranteed delivery use the special delivery option.
- A signature is required upon delivery; most deliveries will be attempted twice. If you are not available to accept, the courier will leave a calling card and/or send a notification via SMS or email to advise that delivery has been attempted (please follow the instructions on the calling card, SMS or email). The parcel may be left with a neighbour, should this be the case you will be notified. If the parcel is not successfully delivered / collected within 2 weeks the parcel will be returned to us. Please note that from despatch to returned deliveries, can take between 3 – 4 weeks. On return to us, once checked we will initiate the refund process.
- If a parcel is returned as undelivered, we will offer a refund for the items only. If you still require the parcel to be resent a further postage charge is applicable
- Our standard delivery cost is per order covering England, Wales and parts of Scotland; this may vary depending on the size / weight of the parcel.
- We post worldwide, if the delivery country is not shown, get in touch and we can look at the available options.
- During busy periods, deliveries may take longer. If you have not received your order and more than 7 working days have passed since ordering, please contact our Customer Services Team at sales@IndianSuitCompany.com.
- From time to time, we may offer special postage promotions and free delivery, which will be available online. These offers apply to Mainland UK only, and exclude in their entirety the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Isles and the Isle of Scilly. Free Delivery items will be sent on a standard 2-3 day service.