Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Most of the garments are preloved; therefore each is checked and described as accurately as possible, however occasionally we may unintentionally miss something. Should this be the case let us know
- Please bear in mind that if you are buying a vintage or second-hand Item you should expect some degree of wear. Occasionally these may need washing before wearing - should this be the case it will say so in the details. Some items can be hand washed in cold water separately however many of these do not have washing instructions. If this is the case then dry cleaning is recommended particularly if heavily embellished or pure silks.
- The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
- All sizes are measured in centimetres.
- To gauge if an item will fit we recommend that you check the measurements provided against your own current garments if unsure.
- The sizes quoted i.e. 10, 12 etc. are given just an approximation so that it gives you guideline - it is not a definitive size. Most of these Items are either specifically tailored or are made to a loose version of a UK dress size with a seam allowance for alterations Do check each listing for more details
- Seam allowance is shown in case you wish to alter a garment - please note that if alterations are made then the item cannot be returned.
- Beading / embroidery - All noticeable defects are noted in the listing however as many of the garments are extensively embellished with beadwork / sequins etc. you may find that the odd couple have come away. This is not necessarily a defect; it is a result of the type of work on the garment. Unless it is very noticeable, it will not be mentioned in the description.
- Occasionally outfits may have a smell of paraffin, which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell will evaporate once the garment has been removed from packing.
- Payment may be made by only one of the methods indicated on our website. We are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment. We accept all major credit cards. We do not accept payment by cheque.
- For security purposes, your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match these criteria, once the information has been received from your bank or payment authority.
- A delivery charge will be applied at checkout, please see the delivery section for details.
Damaged Goods / Parcels
- In the event that the parcel has been damaged or tampered with on delivery, do not sign for the parcel and return it back to courier.
- If you accept a damaged parcel then you need to sign, "damaged" on receipt and obtain the couriers signature. Open goods in front of courier and notify him of any damage/missing items. A refund for this will depend on the time taken by the courier to resolve the claim.
- Retain all packaging, as this will be needed for any claims against couriers for damaged/missing items. In the event of damaged items, you must contact us within 3 days. Any notification after this date will not be considered.
- We shall refund any goods lost in transit by our carrier, subject to completion of their claims process.
- Refunds will not be given for products with damages caused by a customer's misuse or neglect.
- To minimise the effects of waste on our environment we will always attempt to recycle packaging.
Duty & VAT
- All deliveries to destinations outside the EU are subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied by the importing country at the time the delivery arrives in your country. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The price displayed for goods/services remains the same for all customers regardless of the country of delivery. For deliveries to the EU, this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rate. Although this price is the same for deliveries outside the EU, where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment. You will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU (including the Channel Islands and Canary Islands). Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, will vary for each customer.