Blouse is a short sleeved choli, it is made of cotton and is striped It has a tie to the back of the neck and has small adjustable ties at each side. It has hook and loops to fasten however one hook needs to be secured and a loop needs reattaching.
Lengha skirt is made of cotton and finished with lots of silver discs. It has a draw string to secure.
Dupatta is made of a thin loose weave cotton , it too has small silver discs.
This is brand new in very good condition.
• Underarm to underarm when laid flat – 49cm
• Bust (taken approximately 7cm down from the armpit) - 47cm
• Blouse length - measurement from under armpit to hem – 21cm
• Blouse length - measurement from under armpit to hem – 37cm
• Blouse hem – 42cm
• Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem - cm
• Hook and loops fastenings
• Length - 104cm
• Waist - 50cm