Kameez has mid length sleeves, it is embroidered all around the neckline with colourful flowers and finished with faux mirror work. The sleeves are more extravagantly embroidered. There is a little bobbling under the arms but nothing too obvious. The back neckline has beaded latkans.
Pyjami is made of a vividly printed unlined cotton and is bias cut.
Dupatta is a printed chiffon, it has a tear where it has snagged (about 4cm), this can be repaired and as the print is quite bold it would not be too visible.
preloved in very good condition.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm – 46cm
• Bust (taken approximately cm down from the armpit) - 44cm
• Waist - measurement taken 8“/ 19cm approx. down from the armpit – 42cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 29cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side - 4cm
• Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem - 85cm
• Zip fitting -Yes at the back
Churidaar / Pyjami
• Length - 126cm
• Waist - 59cm
• Width of hem – 12cm