SIGN UP AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
This is a vintage red silk brocade sari choli; it is embellished with little gold sequins and is front fastening.
Measurements taken with the garments laid flat.
• Underarm to underarm when laid flat – 44cm
• Bust (taken approximately 3“/7cm down from the armpit) - 43cm
• Length of sleeves - armpit to cuff end - 17cm
• Kameez - seam allowance each side – 3cm • Hem – 37”
• Kameez length - measurement from under armpit to hem - 17cm
• Kameez length - measurement from shoulder to hem – 34cm
• Hook and eye fastenings
Can’t find what you are looking for or perhaps you have just missed out and it has sold?
Do not panic, let us know what it is you are looking for and we will try to help.
We source items from many different places and are always on the lookout for anything distinctive, unusual or just quirky.
Use the form to let us know what you are looking for and hopefully we can help or alternatively you can call us on 0044 7776 157636.